Biodegradable Charcoal Plasters
We all like a good adventure (including those slightly tipsy nights out!) and know sometimes that can lead to a cut or graze here and there. Now you can patch yourself up without damaging the environment! Made from 100% Bamboo fibre and activated charcoal to help draw out infections and impurities, perfect for sensitive skin and adventurers.
*25 pieces included
● Cruelty-Free and Vegan
● 100% Biodegradable (watch video here)
● Plastic, silicon, latex and paraben-free
● Hypoallergenic PSA, natural minerals and nano technology allows strips to adhere to skin without causing irritation
● Pressure Sensitive Adhesive
PATCH began when James noticed his son’s skin was reacting to plasters necessary for covering his adventure wounds! He was shocked to discover the amount of chemicals in your everyday plastic plaster. PATCH is an incredible natural alternative that won’t confine his sons to the couch when there is still exploring to be done or footy to be played!
1. Bamboo Sourced in China
2. Plasters manufactured in Leuven, Belgium.
3. Distributed by the lovely team at A Fine Choice, Twickenham, UK
● 100% Natural Bamboo fibre
● Activated Charcoal powder
● Perforated biodegradable cellulose layer to hold the charcoal in place
Directions of Use:
Always seek medical advice if you are concerned about your wound! To apply these handy Patch plasters, ensure the wounded area is clean and dry, remove protective seals and position plaster with gauze directly over the cut.
Care for Product:
Change strip every day.
Compost in your home compost bins!
- Reviews (0)