Activated Charcoal Toothpaste
This natural, zero waste wonder is a great alternative to plastic tubes! A coconut oil-based paste, free from all the nasties, you’ll be left feeling squeaky clean and enriched! Activated charcoal is a brilliant addition to toothpaste, proven to help whiten teeth and leave you feeling super fresh.
● Fluoride-free, SLS free and Glycerin free
● Mineral-rich, non-foaming formula to promote remineralisation
● Certified PETA cruelty-free and vegan
● Comes in recyclable glass jar, aluminium lid and compostable box
● Comes with one compostable bamboo spatula
Out of stock
They had one question…are all these chemicals really necessary? Research soon highlighted to them that nature already offers us everything we need to effectively look after our oral health. Which is how Georganics was born. Georganics started out selling natural, environmentally sustainable and 100% vegan oral care products like our natural, fluoride-free toothpaste, at London farmers markets. Before long, demand meant that we had expanded into a new
laboratory in the Sussex countryside.
Key:1. Diatomaceous Earth is mostly extracted in South America
2. Calcium Carbonate extracted from one of the purest deposits in Europe, located in North-East Italy
3. Sodium Bicarbonate made in France
4. Kaolin extracted from sediments in Cornwall, England
5. Charcoal Powder made in England from purified activated carbon
6. Manufactured and distributed in Haywards Health, West Sussex
● Calcium Carbonate
● Caprylic and Capric Triglyceride
● Cocos Nucifera Oil
● Butyrospermum Parkii Butter
● Diatomaceous Earth
● Sodium Bicarbonate
● Mentha Piperita Oil
● Charcoal Powder
Directions of Use:
With the bamboo spatula scoop a pea-sized amount of toothpaste onto your toothbrush.
Seal toothpaste jar after use.
Brush as usual for 2 minutes, leave longer for extra remineralisation.
Care for Product:
Make sure no water enters the jar to avoid bacteria growth.
Once the jar is opened store in a warm, dry place for up to 12 months.
This handy-sized jar can be repurposed as a spice jar, for homemade face creams or as a snack pot – get creative! If not, the glass
and aluminium lid can be recycled.
- Reviews (0)